- Greeter: Welcome guests and members with a smile and handout.
- Concierge: "Information Desk" to connect guests to the life of All Saints and our community.
- Coffee Set-up and/or Tear-down: Brew and prepare coffee stations for Sunday gathering. Clean and prepare coffee stations for next use.
- Communion: Prepare communion for the gathering.
MUSIC & PRODUCTION
- Music Team: Be a part of a growing group of musicians, by volunteering your talents in our Sunday Gatherings. Band auditions are held throughout the year.
- Slide & Media: Display song lyrics, scripture, sermon points or any other required media through the projector during the weekly gathering.
- Sound Engineer: Operate sound board and mix the music, sermon and other sound for the Gathering.
TEACHING & CHILDCARE
Sunday volunteers: Work together in their unique roles to create a loving environment for our kids. Volunteers are placed in the specific area that will best fit their passions and skills.
Small Group Leaders: care for an assigned small group of children each week and consistently connect with their families
Areas to serve:
- Infant: babies up to 18 months
- Toddler: 18 months—3 years old
- Preschool: 3—5 year old
- Kids Class: Kindergarten—5th grade