November 1st, 2016 at 7pm - 8:30pm
Join us to answer questions and set the tone for the coming years as we seek to understand our community, culture, and mission. Questions we will be discussing:
- What does it mean to be the church in our busy culture?
- How do we foster community when average attendance is 3 out of 8 Sundays?
- What does it look like for All Saints to plant a church in another neighborhood?
- How do we grow our volunteer base?
- How do we reach the community of Post-Christian people and invite them in?
- What is discipleship and what are some best practices that will ensure maturity in our relationship with Christ?
See you there!